Website Design has a Unique Place in the Custom Shop Industry.
Online Marketing for Custom Shops provides a comprehensive Web Design service for your business. Our expert services for Custom Shops focus on high-quality presentation in combination with commercial values and SEO/SEM performance.
The Commercial Value of Custom Shop Websites
It may be surprising to know that Custom Shop websites are among the most popular of all the different types of websites. Custom shops are very much part of the automobile industry, and the visual values of Custom Shop websites deliver very high returns.
Aesthetics, in particular, are part of the appeal of Custom Shop websites. A good-looking website is more than just attractive. It’s a major commercial asset, and it delivers a lot of significant advantages in this exceptionally demanding market.
The fact is that consumers and business customers need to be able to read about you and your services for themselves. They need to explore their interests in more detail than mainstream commercial products.
A well-designed website which delivers good value images, information, and helps consumers with what they want is a huge competitive advantage for Custom Shops:
- For Custom Shops, a good website is an extremely efficient showcase. Website information can include services, photos, reviews, videos, financing options and information regarding all aspects of your business.
- For many Custom Shops, areas of specialization are their major services. On their websites, they can provide a lot of useful information and present it well.
- Websites provide information about all your services and can be well organized into easy to navigate web pages.
- Websites are also the default point of contact with customers, from the moment they first search for services and start browsing, to the actual landing page on your website. The website itself becomes the actual place of business, in many ways.
Online Marketing for Custom Shops – Website Design
Website Design is a major component of business success. For Custom Shops, the goal is to design a website which matches the business and simultaneously manages market interactions.
We focus on a strictly best practice approach to Website Design for our clients:
- We clearly define the business and its services – We systematically address all the needs of the business into the Website Design. A range of Custom Shop services may include body work, custom paint, and custom modifications, as well as others. We map out the website accordingly.
- We address the marketing issues in the business market(s). Custom Shops may have multiple markets for their services. Many are purely local businesses, but some offer other services in a broader market. It’s critically important to ensure the Website Design covers all aspects of the business.
- We deal with the User Experience component of website usage. This part of Website Design is based on ensuring the site is functioning efficiently and providing a good user experience.
- We consult closely with our clients regarding content needs and content quality to ensure good presentation and aesthetic values. This also serves to manage the quality of pages, site features, and high priority commercial information.
- We set up the commercial elements of the website, creating the contact and other relevant issues that are vital the Custom Shops niche industry.
- We also offer services for site makeovers or re-design. This service is a problem solver for existing websites that are outdated and don’t function well, or at all.