Professional Graphic Design for Custom Shops Marketing Campaigns
Custom Shops need excellent graphic design for their Marketing Campaigns, whether their strategy is all online marketing or still running print ads locally.
Professionally designed graphics are extremely important in this age of internet marketing. Gone are the days of creating a list of services and putting your logo on it and getting new customers to your door. The era of “word of mouth” bringing you new customers is almost obsolete.
Custom Shops Marketing can design graphics for your Custom Shop that stand out against the competition and help drive paying customers to your door and your website.
What is Graphic Design?
Graphic Design is visual communication – plain and simple. By using a mixture of pictures, text and sometimes symbols, you can convey the message visually and quickly to those viewing it. A professionally designed graphic will hold interest longer than one that isn’t designed well. Well designed graphics will potentially be “shared” more, as well – which expands your audience and can, in-turn, build up followers to your Social Media page for your Custom Shop.
How Professionally Designed Graphics Build Interest in Your Customs Shop:
- Most importantly, the better your graphics are ~ the better your Custom Shop looks! It exudes a feeling of professionalism and a job well done. It projects that you take pride in the ownership of your Custom Shop and the work that you do.
- It makes you stand out! While your competition might be throwing together an amateur graphic to promote their Custom Shop, you appear to be in the top of your market, because you are presenting your business to be in that upper niche. Many business owners don’t have any graphics at all, because they automatically think they are expensive to have designed. This is not true.
- A professionally designed graphic for your Custom Shop is a great first impression! Remember the old saying: “You don’t get a second chance to make a first impression”? This is so true. So, you need to hit the blacktop hard and fast with great graphics that make an awesome statement about your Custom Shop.
- A well-designed graphic is efficient in communicating with your followers. A good graphic design artist will also know that the theme for your Custom Shop needs to be consistent throughout all graphics created. They will easily recognize your Custom Shop at a glance when they see it.
- They are easy to go back and find! If someone sees your graphic, they can easily scroll back through Social Media (certain platforms) until they find it, because they remember what it looks like. Again, the visual communication is the key!
Does Your Custom Shop Need Professionally Designed Graphics at an Affordable Cost?
It’s hard to imagine that any business wouldn’t need high quality graphics at an affordable price. Custom Shops Marketing will provide you with high quality graphics for an affordable price that can work within your budget.
If you own or manage a Custom Shop in the automobile or motorcycle industry, it’s most likely that you started out because you had a passion for what you do. Our company is no different, and we strive to provide great results for our customers, while doing what we love to do.
We can focus on what we do best, so you don’t have to destroy brain cells figuring out how to promote yourself on social platforms and other media. In turn, you can do what you do best, and everyone is happy!
Custom Shops Marketing will build you a library of images to pull from when you need to post them, and you own the rights to any graphic designs we prepare for your Custom Shop.
What Custom Shops Marketing Can Design for Your Custom Shop:
- Facebook Posts
- Social Covers
- Instagram Posts
- Google My Business Posts
- Website Headers and Slides
- Website Service Page Graphics
- Blog Post and Press Release Images
- Business Cards
It’s Easy to Get Started Creating Your Professional Graphics
All we need to do to get started on your professional graphics is roughly a 30-minute time frame to determine what your needs are, or if you are not available to do so – we are willing to communicate with you via email to set the foundation in place.
Please write down a few ideas, as you think of them, so you can remember what you want to focus on with your marketing plan. We are excited to help you!